Welcome to our blog!

The newest member of our family just entered the world, so we thought we'd start this blog to show her and our other two boys off.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my sister-in-law, Crystal! So here is some info about me.

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am supersticious and I hate chain letters. You never know. I don't need any more bad luck!

2. My favorite place to be is the ocean because I feel like anything could be on the other side and that is thrilling to me.

3. There's nothing better than cuddling up on the couch with a good book or movie on a rainy or snowy day.

4. I am actually a writer and I have started about a hundred stories that I have left abandoned around my house because I haven't found the inspiration I need to write my novel yet. (VERY FRUSTRATING!!!)

5. I want to own my own country inn.

6. I don't want to be rich. I just want a nice home that belongs to me, two reliable vehicles, some money aside for the kids' college, and maybe a vacation once a year. That's my dream.

7. Funny fact...From age 2 until about 16 I wanted to be a singer. I used to make all my cousins sit and listen to me. Then one day I realized that I lacked talent and that's sort of important! :)

Now I need to figure out how to tag several other people. :p







No comments: